Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to start!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gazitron

Število prispevkov : 2

Time to start! Empty
PostSubject: Time to start!   Time to start! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Ok guys, lets finally start doing something!

To succeed we have to show CoJ: 2 fans and Western community some of our success. Only after that small success we will post some of the media of that success and everyone will see that we are serious. That way we will get more public.

Initial plan contains of some new features which will lead for getting more attention from fans.

1. Few new guns. I know how to add 2 existing guns from SP to MP game (knifes and Gatling gun) - just need to fix some issues.
Also we will need few more totally new guns (with new models), lets decide which ones: I recommend to add shotgun (will be a good substitution to that double barrel gun which Traper has) and some close range rifle (short one). Also, we can add new character (for example, the guy who will use Gatling gun will be named Django)

2. Finally, add features which all players are always arguing about: add Ban command. OR rework MP module so that it will get less laggy. OR enable voice chat.

By finishing those 2 tasks we will definitely get attention from coj: 2 fans.
Back to top Go down
SanchoMLD

Število prispevkov : 1

Time to start! Empty
PostSubject: :)   Time to start! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Nice, i wanna test your beta mod Smile
Back to top Go down

Time to start!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: