Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys and gals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivion*

Število prispevkov : 1

Hey guys and gals Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys and gals   Hey guys and gals EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:11 am

Hey, I am Oblivion.

I have started with CoJ franchise in 2006. Played with many great clans and people that I miss already. In 2009 me and some friends wanted to make the game better with more options and some additions, so we have made the unofficial patch 1.2.0.0. Things went bad. The lack of support had gone. The rate of hackers had risen greatly. We couldn't have stopped that without proper tools that Techland had (e.g. SDK and so on), so we started falling apart since we couldn't help in no way. The community descend, the game was almost dead, only those filthy hackers were playing the game. I moved further. It was a year when Call of Duty 4 came out (2008/9). We were one of those hardcore gamers, we exploited the game, found every bug and glitch and use them for our purposes. Great memories!

I was the scripter and lead developer for "1.2.0.0" patch. I brushed everything and compiled at the end. Also, I was the map maker (Riversplash, Oblivion, The Cave). Also I have created this forum for a basic start so we can know eachother.

I am friendly and always smiling,

Obli.
Back to top Go down
Capo Marmaglia

Število prispevkov : 6

Hey guys and gals Empty
PostSubject: what's happened?   Hey guys and gals EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 am

iv understood well? Daniel is out?
Back to top Go down
http://landofcapomarmaglia.wordpress.com/
Capo Marmaglia

Število prispevkov : 6

Hey guys and gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys and gals   Hey guys and gals EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:25 am

now who has the source code?
Back to top Go down
http://landofcapomarmaglia.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Hey guys and gals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys and gals   Hey guys and gals Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys and gals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: